Saturday, August 16, 2008

A picture for the discovery channel:


It all started at the age of 7 weeks; Emily Ann Marie, a homosapien living in the United States, was mysteriously infected by the magical "All-Seeing-Eyes-of-China"...








Mommy!!!! You aren't supposed to post yucky pictures of me! Obviously, I need to take over my blog - you have your own; go post your pictures on that on. Here's a much better picture of me as a movie star:







Any questions, people? Ignore the first picture... PLEASE!

So anyway, we're moving on! This is supposed to be a flattering site to me, not a goofy blog. And it is supposed to show how I'm growing up, so let me give you a little clue. Here I am the day I came home from the hospital in my cupcake dress:







And here I am six weeks later going to church for the first time (and what Mommy says is the last time I wear my cupcake dress - it's almost too small!):






That's right! Mommy is having to box up my 0-3 month clothes, and pull out the next size. Of course, my mother had to take a picture the first time I was in a 3/6 month outfit:








Hmm... I look good in yellow, don't I?







Oh look at me! It's the start of a smile! I'm doing a lot more of that lately.



Mommy and Daddy make me smile a lot, and I've started doing that all the time; when I get fed, when I wake up from naps, when I eat, when Daddy tickles me, when Mommy feeds me... hmm... I think I see a pattern here... I think I'm eating pretty good!






Awww.... look at my chubby little cheeks!








I also sleep a lot, as of course you know, a girl needs her beauty sleep! But as you can see by the pictures, I slept through my first outing at the park. Opps!


Mommy says I've also picked up a bad habit while I sleep.

See that paci? Yeah - I don't want it anymore...

But I am starting to like some things that I hated as a newborn, like my swing!




I would love to post more, but I need to keep up my image, so I must go inform Mommy that it is time for me to eat again.

Toodles!

Emily

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just got around to seeing the goofy glasses photo of "sweet pea".
Didn't you read the manual that you got from the hospital... you are to take photos that you can keep for embarrassing the socks of your kiddos later in life. LOL
Can't believe how little Emily is growing!! whew!